I went to a Gourmet Burger restaurant and I ate a burger. The place was called Relish Gourmet Burger.
First you had to pick a Gourmet Burger Patty from the selection of:
- Pure ground sirloin, Grilled chicken breast,
- Veggie burger, Portobello mushroom cap,
- Lamb, Salmon or Bison
Then you had to choose your type of Gourmet Burger. There were lots of different burgers... like 40 or so. They also had interesting descriptions.
- Basic Instinct - "Cheddar cheese...extremely boring but who’s judging"
- Kosher Special - "Cheddar cheese-bacon...still kinda boring but again we're not judging"
- Stoned Kosher - "Cheddar cheese-bacon-sautéed mushrooms...see that better"
- Tucker and Tazz Burger - "Cheddar cheese-bacon-sautéed mushrooms and onions...good job!!!"
F.Y.I. Tucker and Tazz are local radio hosts.And then they had weirder ones.
- Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Burger - "Peanut butter-jack cheese-bacon"
- Tree Hugger - "Pesto-grilled eggplant-grilled red peppers-grilled Bermuda onion-goat cheese"
- Straight to LHSC - "Back bacon-double smoked bacon-Swiss cheese-cheddar cheese"
F.Y.I. LHSC is a local hospital.
I had the Don Ho - "Pineapple ring-teriyaki sauce-red onion"
There was also The Fat B*stard - "2 patties -Portobello mushroom cap - cheddar cheese - Swiss cheese - bacon -barking squirrel onion rings- whiskey bbq sauce-lettuce-tomato." If you could eat the entire Fat Bastard burger..... dessert was on them.
Oh and for the Gourmet Sides, you could choose from:
- Homemade frites, Mixed Green Salad,
- Coleslaw, Sweet Potato Lattice Fries,
- or even Kraft Dinner... yeah KD from the box
It was pretty cool and pretty tasty. You should go or at least look at the full menu by clicking right here.